:: 1 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Massage Therapy: Types of Chinese Massage
uploaded by: expertvillage on 5 Dec 2008
My response: Yeah, don’t mess with her. She means business.
:: 2 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
HOT CHINESE MASSAGE..!!!
uploaded by: ThePeacefulCat on 30 Apr 2009
:: 3 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Karo’s USA Pony 7 Inch Stripper Heels
uploaded by: ShoesOfHollywood on 20 Jun 2010
:: 4 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Coole High Heels
uploaded by: lachschlampede on 16 Oct 2010
My response: Is anyone being sarcastic?
:: 5 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Super Crazy Highheels!!
uploaded by: FunFacta on 8 Jan 2011
OMG, what is it about shoes and people?
Is it a status thing? A sign of exceptional skill?
Are we re-defining “sexy”?
Or are we just bored out of our brains?
I have a side of me that adores heels too… but just the mere thought of these
Tired just thinking about it…
:: 6 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Dance in Heels Class at Elevation Studios
uploaded by: threegina3 on 21 Jun 2010
A class to learn how to dance in heels? Now that really kicks. Love it.
:: 7 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
tutorial for walking in ballet heels
uploaded by: SuzanziBalletHeels on 30 Nov 2010
Her Walking in Ballet Heels website deserves a mention.
@AhGirlNa Being that you obviously belong to the largest group of sheep on the earth..The Christian Religion I find it rather interesting that you would talk about blindly following along. Now kindly toddle off and watch the bible story or something…
@itsjustnopinionok HI. I guess it can, but what it does is push forward the arch of the foot and make it more pronounced. For some dancers, it might be a really good training tool. I used to think differently, but since I have experienced this change in my foot, I’d say definitely yes. ::-)
@itsjustnopinionok Thank you. 🙂 I’m 46 and that means a heap. 😀
An inspired piece of writing spawned from AhGirlNa comment:
:: 8 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Ballet Heels, Standing and Posture Tips
uploaded by: SuzanziBalletHeels on 25 Jul 2010
i want ballet boots really badly, but not for fetish reasons (which makes me uneasy about buying them…) i want to learn how to walk on my toes or in pointe shoes and i heard learning in the boots and wearing them to bed helps your muscles get used to the positioning and stuff. also i hear it’s good to slim down and tone legs.
sonicSWEETheart 7 months ago
@sonicSWEETheart It’s not so at all. Ballet heels and the discipline of ballet only have the name as a similarity.
Wearing them to bed is pretty much overkill I think. I would not do it to try to change the shape of my feet as the ballet heel does not have a lovely arch for the foot anyway.
They can be used for whatever you want. I circulate mine amongst the other heels I own and wear and use them for daily tasking. Hardly fetish really, unless you’re watching it I guess. 🙂 SuzanziBalletHeels 7 months ago
- ohhh thanks you very much gonna be much easier to walk in my ballet! But…… my boot are a bit to big for me.. what can i do my toes are always touching the bottom of the boot
sk8killer12 9 months ago
@sk8killer12 There is a tutorial at my journal about this problem. Check it out!
SuzanziBalletHeels 7 months ago
- INSANE. if you think this is a good idea- not only does it not look “sexy” or “cute” you look like a moron. Leave the fetish shoes where they belong, they are not intended as street wear. Breaking an ankle or snapping your arch is a high cost to pay for trying to get in on this trend. Do you want to be relegated to orthopedic shoes for the rest of your life?! Regular heels can be dangerous enough, but these are ridiculous. If you want to learn for ballet purposes, take ballet. GET REAL. codydog1100 2 months ago
@sk8killer12 – Do a search for ballet shoe toe pads, there are some excellent gel pads used by professional dancers which are wonderful for cushioning the toes and will help the boots fit better 🙂rockwell666 8 months ago
- @SuzanziBalletHeels ohhhh thanks! i never tought about these balls! if its working imma be ablo to do videos with my ballet …. if i can walk perfectly like u do hehe
sk8killer12 9 months ago
@sk8killer12 Look for some soft squeeze balls. Sometimes they are called stress balls. Cut them and put in the bottom of the boot. They will work somewhat but it depends on how much too big they are :-). Hope this helps.
SuzanziBalletHeels 9 months ago
SuzaniBalletHeels provides some technical insights… nice work.
:: 9 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
bellos tacones altos / pretty high heels
uploaded by: loveheels7inches on 6 Jun 2010
My response: Loveheels7inches’s first venture in her 5 inch leopard print heels… made me *giggle*
:: 10 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Ballet Heels extrem
uploaded by: allyouneedtonight on 19 Jan 2009
My response: I seriously don’t know why, but sometimes these comments are just so inexplicably inane… they make me tear up *ahem*
:: 11 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
White Ballet Heels walking on a treadmill
uploaded by: TheHighHeely on 18 Sep 2009
@mizfitdall That is RUNNING in ballets :-)))
:: 12 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Ballet Lessons : How Do Ballerinas Stand on Their Toes?
uploaded by: eHow on 9 Dec 2008
There is no way you’d watch tons of her videos… believe me.
I’ve only watched the one and I’m done. I’m really not being mean.
- @ManthyD Very few people can go en pointe barefoot without pain, and while it’s not necessarily bad, it may not be good for your feet. If you are a dancer, you should probably talk to your teacher about it. They are smart people who know what they’re talking about (hopefully). However if/when you go en pointe with pointe shoes, I’m going to guess that it will be less painful for you than it is for most people. Alicia01201998 2 days ago
- IT TOOK MY FRIEND 2 YEARS TO GET POINTE SHOE READY
rantchannel623 4 days ago
- ehow never fully explains things o-o JJamisonkk 2 weeks ago
- she spelled pointe shoes wrong in the description. LOL…loser
CassieLalaGirly96 2 weeks ago
- …why isn’t the lady demonstrating? She probably doesn’t have pointe shoes. And also mila kunis had a double doing all the actual dancing. You can’t become a professional ballet dancer after about 13. Unless you’re that girl from nycb but I can’t remember her name right now! She started when she was 16 and shes now a soloist. Isabelleisdabestest 3 weeks ago
- is it bad that i can go on the tips of my toes with no pain without point shoes.
ManthyD 1 month ago
:: 13 :: YouTubers’s response to video:
Ballet Heels – Public Walk
uploaded by: SuzanziBalletHeels on 5 Dec 2010
My response: It’s crazy what she can get up to in those shoes and how she accomplishes it too.