… maybe not so basic, but nevertheless ever so essential for me.
Watched a few YouTube.com videos regarding Tubers’ wardrobe must-haves (including julieg713) and here’s my own list.
My Five Wardrobe Essentials
As re-discovered of late…
- Silk vests with superior stretch and good fit to my contours, often with elbow length (or 3/4 length) sleeves; maybe even a bodysuit. I would also need exceptional-fit bras i.e. perfect.
- Knickers that cover my stomach area made from rib-knit 100% cotton and elastane – must have comfortable waistband and high-cut leg (to adapt to my variety of figures over the course of a month and years).
- A pair of Crocs Olivia shoes in cranberry with a pair of diamante Mickey Mouse kibbitzs.
- Sassy, strapless, flirty and billowy jersey dresses in shades of black, hues of nude and blush or various khaki and dusky tones – skirt length varies from ankle to below the knee.
- Rings for my ring fingers, middle fingers and index fingers – must have feminine attitude and some bling-factor.