[reference: “The Holy Bible: (New Testament) Chinese and English Bi-lingual Edition”;
The Gideons International (2008); The New King James Version]
“Heaven of Angels”
by Catherine Andrews at Art.co.uk
Also found in a blog called “Angels Are Near Us”
aka “Queen of Angels – Angel Thoughts” by Linda F. Torres,
in a prayers and meditation post entitled
“Sphere of Light and Protection’”dated 26th July,.
“God sends angels to serve those who believe in Jesus.”
1. God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2. Has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
Jesus Praying in the Desert
Picture source#1 : a blog called Witness to Hope which is written by the Superior of a new Catholic charismatic religious community, which has the maxim “And hope does not disappoint us for the love of God has been poured out into our hearts.””(Rom. 5:5)
Picture source #2 : from an article entitled “Biblical fasting: Is there more than one way to fast ‘God’s Way’? ” in the website called The Hem of His Garment: bible study.org, which mentions…
“We must remember, ‘I am a spirit, I have a soul (mind, will and emotions). I only live in a body.’ And fasting for God takes us before Him to put the 3 parts of our being into proper balance. But, it is making the conscious decision to deny our body that opens us up to receive the work that God wants to do in us, through us, and for us.”
3. Who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4. Having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Picture found in a post entitled
If You Know An Angel dated 24 July,
located within a NYC blog called
The Bespoken: For Gentlemen
which has the slogan
‘the thinking man’s guide to fashion,
life and everything else’
5. For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, today I have begotten you”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son”?
6. But when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says:
“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”
7. And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire.”
“Angels of Creation”
8. But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of Your kingdom.
9. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, Your god, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”
10. And: “You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11. They will perish, but You will remain; and they will grow old like a garment;
12. Like a cloak You will fold them up, and they will be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not fail.”
13. But to which of the angels has He ever said:
“Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool” ?
14. Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
In other words, the spirit of angels are made by the Son of God.
Whereas the Son of God is made from tangible flesh and blood; angels are made of the essence of spirit, the atmosphere, the wind and the air around us.
Whereas the Son of God inherits His kingdom; angels serve him, and those who believe in him.
Whereas the Son of God and his believers do not change; angels grow old, collapse, perish and are changed – and they are not part of the cycle of life.
Whereas the Son of God and his believers action God’s intentions; angels are spirits sent to serve and care for those who will inherit salvation.