A medicinal outburst

runaway-youngster and puppy

 

(picture: http://blog.bitcomet.com/post/40114/)
Picture sourced from a blog post from India regarding
“That Bad Night” during which a teenager ran away from home…

 

 

 

我就快离家出走, 别吃惊。
I will soon runaway from home, don’t be surprised.
我觉得疲劳过度。你什么都帮不了。
I feel exhausted.  You can’t even help.
什么叫‘爸爸’?是什么呀?
What is a ‘Dad’?  What is it?
我把你当作恐怖分子。
I’ll label you as a terrorist.

今天我会原谅你,但是这不是办法。
Today I’ll forgive you, but this isn’t the way.
原谅不是必定,不管别人怎么想。
Forgiveness is not a given, no matter what others might think.
有人称我做为‘故意’,怎么回事呢?
There were some people who thought I was an ‘orphan’, how can this be?
这是个‘救命’的叫声。听到吗?
This surely is a cry for ‘help’.  Can you hear it?
我必须逃离魔掌。
I must escape from the devil’s palm.

我肚子的咕噜声音不能在这补充。
The growling of my stomach cannot be satisfied here.
我的生命糊糊涂涂,莫名其妙,
My life is blurry, puzzling,
莫名无份,难解难创,路道迷茫。
without identity, inexplicably ill-established and with a vanishing path.
连世界上最优秀的眼镜科及眼科专家们都没有方法解救我。
Even the world’s most excellent opticians and ophthalmologists cannot help my vision.

你都够阴毒了。天会算你。
You have the venom, may the Lord know it.

笑声都不能从我嘴巴里跑出来。
The sound of laughter cannot race from these lips.
重要关头大临头:心肝‘叮叮叮’地震动声只有我感到。
Critical times loom above our heads: my heart and liver vibrates with a ‘ding-ding-ding’ that only I can feel.
世界名医生的师父的名药,对我来说,
The famous medicine of the master of the world’s most renowned doctor, to me,
像日常饭餐水离得不远而已。
is but everyday soup.
药材就是我的空气。
Medicinal herbs is my air – I breathe it.

呼吸不能乱呼,不能乱吸;
To breathe I must not randomly inhale and must not haphazardly exhale;
花了太多精力失底都是自己。
to expend too much energy, the only loss-maker is me.
先想清楚才动,不然吃什么药都是假的。
First, think clearly before taking action, otherwise there won’t be a medicine true enough for my cause.

请求上帝,
Dear Lord,
把医学世界和护理医疗行业都发展得光明及发达,向前往;
Let the world of medicine, as well as the healing and well-being industries develop with enlightenment and prosperity, moving forth;
不然大家都没有好出。
otherwise, none of us will be at an advantage.
阿门。
Amen.
希望他们学完就把自己上准表演
I hope that when the students finish studying they will put themselves forwards to advancing performance
让人们能健健康康,心想事成
to allow people of the world to be healthy, and may the heart’s desire come to fruition.
谢谢您的合作。
Thank for Your co-operation.
阿门。光耀科学及化学。
Amen.  Enlighten the Sciences.

by CBY

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s